I was a little skeptical at first when I came across this company. After watching the videos, reading the email newsletters, and trying the products, I believe they are who they say they are. For those that say the supplements are too expensive, quality costs more. Also, they are “supplements. We need to retrain our brains to spend more money and attention on our diets and lifestyles because we’ll pay for it in the end one way or another. I recommend watching the documentary “Food Matters”. If you are one of the rare people that eat organic, non-GMO, healthy diets, exercise several times a week (the right way), and have minimal exposure to toxins and harsh chemicals, you’re probably not looking at these products anyways.
You have to love the stringent standards by which Biotrust produces and designs their products. The above documentary opened my eyes to all the unnatural ingredients in most products and I use Biotrust to help me stay healthy. I’ve never had an issue with customer service. I placed an order because of an email special that provided free shipping that day. When my order did not reflect this, I immediately emailed customer service. They responded within an hour and 2 days later my card was refunded the $11 shipping. The shipping can take 5 days (I live in California).
1) Leptiburn has been great so far. I just finished my 1st of 3 bottles. I missed a few doses here and there, but without changing my diet (which had been healthier lately) and no change in my exercise habits, I lost 10 pounds. I need to go from 1-2 workouts per week to 4-5 for exercise to be a factor in my fat loss. I’m 5’9” and 185.
2) Low Carb Protein Powder has been great as well. It is hard to find a good protein powder without artificial sweeteners and random chemical fillers. The taste is good and I do not use the 2 scoop serving because I don’t like the texture with that much powder. I usually put a scoop of powder with 2-3 raw/organic/free-range eggs, 8-10 ounces of water/juice, and frozen organic strawberries. That’s about 30 grams of protein per serving. The chocolate flavor is good, I have not opened my vanilla bottle yet.
3) Protein cookies. I am not a fan of oatmeal raisin, but these cookies taste great. Hard to top this healthy snack; 12 g protein, 6 g fiber (25% dv), no artificial ingredients, same protein formula in low-carb powder for timed-release, no soy, wheat, gluten, GMO ingredients. I cannot wait for a chocolate cookie/bar to be developed! I have heard that a protein bar is in the works.
My past orders:
1) 3 bottles of Leptiburn
2) 3 bottles of Low Carb Protein powder
3) 4 dozen Oatmeal Raisin cookies
I plan to order the PRO-X10 probiotics this week.