112 ‘Freelancer.com’ Reviews
'Retro' blocked money again!
Another absolutely negative review from me too!!! I did a project yesterday and requested withdrawal of the money to PayPal, but they declined the withdrawal with the reason "Funds originated from an account that is currently under review.". After contacting the support I found out that they have blocked my money because of an employer for which I have done work, 2 months ago! Before yesterday my account was at 0$ and now after receiving 60$ from 1-day project they told me that have to block 'in the past' some 77$. So not only I cannot take 60$, but I owe them also 17$ more because of some scammer! What a shame and what a stupid way to steal money from freelancers!!! I will join any collective blame against freelancer.com!
This is the 3rd time they do "Reversal" of milestone
This is the 3rd time they do "Reversal" of milestone due to issues with employer account. My account "Finances" is now negative which mean if i get paid they will take my money.
Need Your Help
Hi I am another victim of Freelance.com but instead of just writing and expressing my anger through reviews I have decided to file a case of 1 million AUD as compensation against them in the Australian court to change its’ illegal TOS and behavior. If you are a victim of this site kindly contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will save thousands of people to be the victim of this site.
Freelancer.com scam. I'm sharing their contact info.
Have you been victim of freelancer.com?
Me too :( I have the case opened .... with not respond from freelancer.com
Do you know that: “Freelancer founder earns $235 million – while customers of the site are ripped off “
Freelancer, an Australian registered Internet company makes millions while abusing Australian consumer laws. Caution – use this site at your own risk as Freelancer takes no responsibility.
If you want to try to contact the management team: http://www.freelancer.com/info/management.php
Here is their direct email address and phone numbers:
Nikki Parker, Regional Director, North America, Australia & New Zealand, Tel +61 427 173 025, Email email@example.com, or Evan Tan, Regional Director, South East Asia, Tel +63 908 882 8519, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jorge Azurin, Regional Director, Continental Asia, Tel +63-908-867-3373, Email email@example.com, or Bill Little, Regional Director, Europe, Tel +44 (0) 7940 924555, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Sebastian Siseles, Director Regional para Latinoamerica, Tel +54 911 32 60 07 30, Email email@example.com
If there is not result them please follow this direction below:
1. File a government internet crime complaint with: ic3.gov/default.aspx
2. Report fraud, visit: stopfraud.gov/report.html
3. File an online complaint with State Attorney General: oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company
4. File a government consumer complaint with econsumer.gov/english/report/overview.shtm
5. Report to Australian Competition Consumer Commission: accc.gov.au/consumers/complaints-problems
6. Report to Law Enforcement: aclei.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx
7. Report to Scam watch: scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/693900 ; ALSO asic.gov.au/asic/asic.nsf/byheadline/Complaining+about+sales+offers+and+promotions+of+consumer+goods+and+services+ASIC+site+version?openDocument#State or territory consumer affairs
8. Report computer, internet-related, or intellectual property crime: justice.gov/criminal/cybercrime/reporting.html#C4
9. File a complaint with Office of Fair Trading: fairtrading.qld.gov.au/make-a-complaint.htm also: acma.gov.au/Citizen/Take-action/Complaints
10. Contact investigative reporters from TV Channels and Newspapers / magazines and all you guys will provide evidences to them. Please save all your email received from freelancer.com
11. Register complaints with as many review sites as you can "Google Reviews, Yelp, Business reporters and other private organizations .... etc"
12. Post Blogs. Minimum 1 SEO article per day till you will see the result on google, yahoo and bing.com. Spread the word by posting on your blogs, create new blogs, Blog Comments, Guess Posts and invite others to share their similar stories they faced with freelancer.com etc. Please keep posting on all social media....