111 ‘Freelancer.com’ Reviews
This is the 3rd time they do "Reversal" of milestone
This is the 3rd time they do "Reversal" of milestone due to issues with employer account. My account "Finances" is now negative which mean if i get paid they will take my money.
Need Your Help
Hi I am another victim of Freelance.com but instead of just writing and expressing my anger through reviews I have decided to file a case of 1 million AUD as compensation against them in the Australian court to change its’ illegal TOS and behavior. If you are a victim of this site kindly contact me at email@example.com. It will save thousands of people to be the victim of this site.
Freelancer.com scam. I'm sharing their contact info.
Have you been victim of freelancer.com?
Me too :( I have the case opened .... with not respond from freelancer.com
Do you know that: “Freelancer founder earns $235 million – while customers of the site are ripped off “
Freelancer, an Australian registered Internet company makes millions while abusing Australian consumer laws. Caution – use this site at your own risk as Freelancer takes no responsibility.
If you want to try to contact the management team: http://www.freelancer.com/info/management.php
Here is their direct email address and phone numbers:
Nikki Parker, Regional Director, North America, Australia & New Zealand, Tel +61 427 173 025, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Evan Tan, Regional Director, South East Asia, Tel +63 908 882 8519, Email email@example.com, or Jorge Azurin, Regional Director, Continental Asia, Tel +63-908-867-3373, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or Bill Little, Regional Director, Europe, Tel +44 (0) 7940 924555, Email email@example.com, or Sebastian Siseles, Director Regional para Latinoamerica, Tel +54 911 32 60 07 30, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is not result them please follow this direction below:
1. File a government internet crime complaint with: ic3.gov/default.aspx
2. Report fraud, visit: stopfraud.gov/report.html
3. File an online complaint with State Attorney General: oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company
4. File a government consumer complaint with econsumer.gov/english/report/overview.shtm
5. Report to Australian Competition Consumer Commission: accc.gov.au/consumers/complaints-problems
6. Report to Law Enforcement: aclei.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx
7. Report to Scam watch: scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/693900 ; ALSO asic.gov.au/asic/asic.nsf/byheadline/Complaining+about+sales+offers+and+promotions+of+consumer+goods+and+services+ASIC+site+version?openDocument#State or territory consumer affairs
8. Report computer, internet-related, or intellectual property crime: justice.gov/criminal/cybercrime/reporting.html#C4
9. File a complaint with Office of Fair Trading: fairtrading.qld.gov.au/make-a-complaint.htm also: acma.gov.au/Citizen/Take-action/Complaints
10. Contact investigative reporters from TV Channels and Newspapers / magazines and all you guys will provide evidences to them. Please save all your email received from freelancer.com
11. Register complaints with as many review sites as you can "Google Reviews, Yelp, Business reporters and other private organizations .... etc"
12. Post Blogs. Minimum 1 SEO article per day till you will see the result on google, yahoo and bing.com. Spread the word by posting on your blogs, create new blogs, Blog Comments, Guess Posts and invite others to share their similar stories they faced with freelancer.com etc. Please keep posting on all social media....
400 USD STOLEN @ Freelancer.com! - continued (part #2)
2 monhts ago (March 16th) I posted here my experience with freelancer.com.
400 USD was stolen from one of the "freelancers". I contacted Freelancer.com, it took them quite long time to start doing something but at least:
Fraudulent freelancer's profile has been suspended by freelancer.com.
No money was returned to me. (ok, my mistake and I paid for that)
But what is totally beyond my understanding:
Before they found him fraudulent and disable his account, he managed to give me a bad review, to his victim! Now, I asked freelancer.com to remove this review from my profile at least. NOT POSSIBLE! said freelancer.com. Only if that scammer would withdraw his own review:-) Which he obviously will not do as long as I managed to disable his account.
So my result is: 400 USD minus and I won 0 star review.