Have you been victim of freelancer.com?
Me too :( I have the case opened .... with not respond from freelancer.com
Do you know that: “Freelancer founder earns $235 million – while customers of the site are ripped off “
Freelancer, an Australian registered Internet company makes millions while abusing Australian consumer laws. Caution – use this site at your own risk as Freelancer takes no responsibility.
If you want to try to contact the management team: http://www.freelancer.com/info/management.php
Here is their direct email address and phone numbers:
Nikki Parker, Regional Director, North America, Australia & New Zealand, Tel +61 427 173 025, Email [email protected], or Evan Tan, Regional Director, South East Asia, Tel +63 908 882 8519, Email [email protected], or Jorge Azurin, Regional Director, Continental Asia, Tel +63-908-867-3373, Email [email protected], or Bill Little, Regional Director, Europe, Tel +44 (0) 7940 924555, Email [email protected], or Sebastian Siseles, Director Regional para Latinoamerica, Tel +54 911 32 60 07 30, Email [email protected]
If there is not result them please follow this direction below:
1. File a government internet crime complaint with: ic3.gov/default.aspx
2. Report fraud, visit: stopfraud.gov/report.html
3. File an online complaint with State Attorney General: oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company
4. File a government consumer complaint with econsumer.gov/english/report/overview.shtm
5. Report to Australian Competition Consumer Commission: accc.gov.au/consumers/complaints-problems
6. Report to Law Enforcement: aclei.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx
7. Report to Scam watch: scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/693900 ; ALSO asic.gov.au/asic/asic.nsf/byheadline/Complaining+about+sales+offers+and+promotions+of+consumer+goods+and+services+ASIC+site+version?openDocument#State or territory consumer affairs
8. Report computer, internet-related, or intellectual property crime: justice.gov/criminal/cybercrime/reporting.html#C4
9. File a complaint with Office of Fair Trading: fairtrading.qld.gov.au/make-a-complaint.htm also: acma.gov.au/Citizen/Take-action/Complaints
10. Contact investigative reporters from TV Channels and Newspapers / magazines and all you guys will provide evidences to them. Please save all your email received from freelancer.com
11. Register complaints with as many review sites as you can "Google Reviews, Yelp, Business reporters and other private organizations .... etc"
12. Post Blogs. Minimum 1 SEO article per day till you will see the result on google, yahoo and bing.com. Spread the word by posting on your blogs, create new blogs, Blog Comments, Guess Posts and invite others to share their similar stories they faced with freelancer.com etc. Please keep posting on all social media....