AnyVan Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Easy to use and reliable
I found the anyvan site great to use. It was simple to find prices and availability and really easy to book.
They also provided a tracking service so i could see where the van was, great as I didn’t have to sit around waiting unsure of the time they’d come. The driver was really polite too. I’d certainly use this site again and recommend to others.
Excellent job despite setback
Vehicle recovery transport.
Booking was a breeze and was easy to follow. On the day I wasn’t informed they had had a vehicle breakdown but were very apologetic - were trying to organise another vehicle which they did - delivered within the time frame so top marks! Replacement driver was super helpful too!
Job done for great price
Great service. Definitely worth.
Caring, professional, punctual.
A Satisfied Customer
Great from start to finish and cheaper than the rest
Great service good cost
Extremely pleased with the whole Anyvan experience.
Darias the driver was very courteous and helpful.
Would highly reccommend
Great service - easy to book
Instant choice of dates and prices and trackable.
What a mistake to trust anyvan to do our move...
1. We had booked our move for 9-10am. The driver that was supposed to come was unable to. So last minute anyvan found a random guy with a van and sent him to do our move 5 hours late. This guy even brought his wife with him to help.
2. The van was small, they didn't have anything to cover our mattress (even though we paid for packaging), so I had to use my bedsheets and they didn't use any protection between our furniture in the van. There was no type of protection, no padding, no straps, nothing at all .... Therefore EVERYTHING was scratched and damaged.
3. They broke our wardrobe while trying to disassemble it in front of our eyes and straight away they started taking photos of the damage they caused and tried to make us sign a waiver in order to avoid any responsibility for it. They were unable to assemble it properly in the new house and they left us with a leaning wardrobe which we later broke apart and took to the tip as it was unusable.
4. They got in the van to go to our new house and left 2 (out of the 10) furniture we needed to move behind. We had to ask them to come back in and get them.
5. They left the old house dropping a leg of the desk on the road. Luckily we were just behind them with our car and collected it.
If we had rent a van for a day we could have done the move ourselves with much greater care and with no damages and scratches.
The only good thing is that our most valuable items (TVs, computer screens etc) we moved them ourselves with our car. They would have destroyed everything.
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! AVOID IF POSSIBLE!!! The movers asked me to remove a protective layer of wrapping around a credenza to see if it would make it lighter (it didn't). They then turned it upside down and used a dowel post to rotate it, causing irreparable damage to the veneer in multiple places. They then rammed the credenza into my heating unit, deeply denting the metal housing.
The movers at no time notified me about the damage that was caused. The credenza was the last item to be unloaded, and it was trollied in and unloaded at an angle that concealed the damage to the top. After it was unloaded I watched at a distance while the movers were looking at the top of it, but thought nothing of it until I saw the damage after they had left. It is now clear that they saw the damage and tried to hide it.
I also chose the size of the storage unit based on the size of the large pieces of furniture to be moved. I have a 35 square foot unit, but without the credenza I would only need a 30 foot unit. As a result, I'm now paying to store a piece of furniture that has lost all value as I do not have the time/resources to change to an alternate unit at such short notice. I will also need to pay someone to dispose of it on my return to the UK, as it's resale value is effectively nothing at this time as the cost of repairing the veneer and legs is in excess of its value..
This negligence is going to cost me well over 1000 pounds to rectify. When I contacted Anyvan about the damage, they informed me that they will only cover up to 100 pounds for the damage to the credenza (I paid 1200 for it). When I asked about the heating unit damage, they offered me a 20 percent discount because I might be lying and that the damage could have been pre-existing. This despite multiple witnesses that the units were undamaged prior to the mover's arrival, and a dent that watches the damage on my credenza.
I am rejecting their offer and exploring other legal avenues. If you value your sanity and your possessions, please DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.