RUN - Thieves that prey on small businesses
This business is a complete sham. Following their marketing advise my businesses Google My Business page was shut down. I called and spoke to Joshua who assured me he would email me for additional info as soon as we got off the phone and begin working on a reinstatement ASAP. 24 hours later, nothing.
So I reached out to Google myself and managed to get reinstated. I then emailed this company asking them to please cancel my contract immediately never got a response. I then removed their access to my Google account. 10 days later Joshua finally reached back out to start working on this issue they caused. So to them it was no big deal for my business to be off Google for 10+ days at a minimum.
I repeated to him that I no longer wanted to be in business with them and wanted payments to stop. He told me accounting would contact me right away. A month later and about 15 calls to them and finally they called me back. I went over all the incompetences:
1) Promised 30-40 listings in 2 weeks @ 3 month mark only at 12
2) Promised huge increase in clicks to my website - no increase at all
3) Meeting with monthly team members to help me market my business that don't even know what bookkeeping is so they are of no help
4) Call is always with different person and they just repeat everything and don't even sound like they looked at your stuff until 1 min before they call
5) Every call there was a pitch to sell me more services
6) Getting my Google page removed combined with no rush to correct
Lady on phone claims I am on 40 listings now, but if true website clicks would have at least increased and they have actually decreased not increased. I can only guess if true now it is what they rushed to do the last month between asking for the contract to be canceled and ignoring all my calls until finally returning the call today. As my last call a month prior and the day before booted from Google they showed me listed on only 12.
Then had the audacity to say the best they could do was $840 still due if I wanted to terminate even though I have only worked with them for a couple of months and paid a down payment. This would be almost full contract. I asked to talk to her supervisor or manager and she claimed to be her own manager. I insisted and she stated she would have someone call me next week.
Then when she emailed the meeting time it was at one of the only times I told her I could meet and stated it was with her supervisor.
This company is riddled with incompetence and has no problem stealing from fledgling new business. If 0 stars were an option it is what I would give.