Do not subscribe to golfpass!!
multiple reasons but the most prominent are.
1. Essentially no advantage over the GolfNow.com free subscription.
2. Completely chaotic.
Tried to use the ‘free code’ reservation was cancelled 36 hours prior to my trip. . Golfpass said due to ‘technical interface errors’. I called the golf course Barnsley in Georgia. Their answer- we don’t do business with GolfNow. Couldn’t get the tee times I needed anymore.
3. Informed golfpass if # 2 above. They knew nothing about it and said they apologize. Spoke to Zack and Leroy to get it fixed or cancel my membership since the first time I used it was a failure. Response- “there isn’t anyone else to speak to”,
went on website. No email for customer service. Just the same number I called.
4. The tee times available for their ‘code’ are not only sparse but have to be used after 12 and can only be used for their ‘hot time’ specials.
5. The content is available via other websites and is much more easily organized than on their website which forces you to waste time looking at all types of extraneous content. For instance you can’t stream in a consecutive manner easily if you are wanting to look at something in series.
6. The ‘exclusive content’ To a great extent is interviews with top golfers. Not sure how many times I’m interested in seeing the coddled upbringing of a golf pro. You know, someone who ‘sacrificed ‘ , struggled, but coincidently had a father who belonged to a club or was superintendent of a club or was groundskeeper for a club. Would rather watch Feherty interview finau for free which is a lot more compelling.
In summary, this is essentially a hype that is thisclose to being on scam level.
The left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing and the customer experience is not really their priority.