T1 Tact Watch Reviews

T1 Tact Watch
Based on 5  Reviews

Watches

Review It

About T1 Tact Watch

Smartwatches are highly functional but they frequently get damaged due to the fragile nature of the product. This is especially heartbreaking since these smartwatches are particularly expensive. Hence, the creators of the T1 Tact Watch wanted to create a functional, yet highly durable and much cheaper watch for everyday use.

Products

The T1 Tact Watch is basically a more durable military smartwatch. Other smartwatches are often rather fragile and can get easily damaged. This is because smartwatches are typically worn unprotected on your wrists so they get easily broken without a shatterproof protective case as you would have on your regular smartphone.

Additionally, they are usually also rather costly to purchase and fix as well. Hence, the T1 Tact Watch is another good option if you would like to make use of some of the perks that a smartwatch offers but also own a product that does not spoil so easily.

The T1 Tact Watch was created by a small group of elite former military engineers that wanted to make a watch that soldiers could wear in the heat of war without getting damaged.

They utilized recently declassified military tech to come up with a smartwatch that could be both stylish and exceptionally tough. This watch allows you to track your steps as well as your heart rate, make purchases online or even get social media updates as they happen.

You can also use the T1 Tact Watch as a hotel room key or call an uber while you travel. All this can be done by simply syncing the T1 Tact Smartwatch to your smartphone and it is compatible with both androids and iPhones.

How Does It Work?

To create an incredibly durable watch, the creator's top-notch specification like using cutting-edge Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) coating that protects the Tact Watch. The watch also uses sports straps, 316L stainless steel and 4th gen Gorilla glass that adds to the durability and toughness of the watch.

The watch is also designed to be dust and waterproof. Hence, if you often encounter heavy rain, this watch would be able to weather the wet conditions.

Cost and Price Plans

For a limited time, the T1 Tact watch can be purchased from the official T1 Tact SmartWatch website for $89 as opposed to $179.99 in specialty stores. This is because the watch is currently available for 50% off and free shipping. This watch will cost you much less in comparison to the typical smartwatch which may cost anywhere from $300-$500.

If you choose to purchase more than one watch, you may actually also get each watch for less. For example, if you get 2 watches, they will each be $70 and if you get 4 watches, they will only be $55 each.

Customer Service

To contact T-Watch personnel, you can call the customer service team at +44 20 3808 9243 for the international line. It is available 24 hours. If you would like to send an email to the company, you can also contact them through [email protected]

Online Reviews/Complaints

Overall, it seems like the T1 Tact Watch is well-liked by consumers in general. Customers have liked the light and neat design of the watch. They have also mentioned how comfortable and functional the watch was. They also appreciated the functions the watch offers in addition to the lower price of the watch.

One consumer mentioned that it was slightly annoying that they could not disable the beeping sounds for the button inputs. However, something to note is that it was quite difficult to find reviews and these were all very positive from a single site. Hence, it could be possible that these reviews are not the most accurate.

Competitors and Alternatives

Other than the T1 Tact Watch, you can also get other military-styled smartwatches. Here are a few alternatives you may consider.

Tac25

The Tac25 watch is immensely similar to the T1 Tact Watch. It is also dust and waterproof and made with 4th gen gorilla glass and stainless steel.

The watch is also equipped with a supercharged battery that can last up to 33 months with one charge. It is also compatible with multiple languages including English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese and Japanese. This watch is available for $89.95.

VIBE3

This watch uses intuitive A.I. training technologies to keep you on track while providing you with health metrics, GPS updates, and weather updates as well. This watch seems to have a larger focus on sports and health since it tracks your performance while you exercise.

This watch comes in 3 different levels of water resistance so some cannot be used for swimming while others can. The band for this watch is also flexible and breathable to give you maximum comfort while you exercise. This watch can be bought for $59.95.

Tactix Bravo

This watch is a multisport training GPS watch that incorporates smart features that facilitate fitness training and outdoor navigation in a stylish, everyday watch. Its durability makes it highly functional in a tactical environment. This watch also uses stainless steel bezel and buttons for extra durability for your usage. This watch also gives you a highly detailed report on various health statistics like cadence, stride length, stress scores, balance and many more.

It also includes an altimeter, barometer, and compass. This detail and complexity does come at a much higher price though. It costs $599.99.

Where to Buy?

If you would like to purchase a T1 Tact Watch, you should visit their official website to avoid any potential scams.

Conclusion

If you are looking for a cheaper and much more durable alternative to traditional smartwatches, you may consider using the T1 Tact Watch. It will offer you great health statistics and help you stay connected with the world while you go about your day.

5 ‘T1 Tact Watch’ Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
review author image
1 Review

T1 tacwatch rubbish scam liers

October21, 2019

I pay 86 dollars for this crap watch and its been two month I never recieved the watch contact them 10 times by email no response i filled complaig form to my bank reported them a frauds scams useless don't buy never

Did You Find This Review Helpful?
out of 1 People Found This Review Helpful
Comment on this review
Your Comment
review author image
1 Review

Smart watch.. Not very

June20, 2019

I bought this recently direct from the manufacturer as I didn't trust the "ebay" sellers at $20-$40.
I bought this watch as a replacement for my Apple watch as I will be travelling for 5 weeks and didn't want to carry the charger due to poor battery life of the apple watch.
All I was looking for was a watch that counted steps had alarm function and would link to my Iphone.

Here is my experience,
The app that is linked used is poor. only good for up loading steps
The alarm is not really loud enough and only goes a short time if you are a deep sleeper like I am it will be easy to miss.
There is no snooze function.
Changing the time manually is a pain as there is no "backwards function"
The phone alert and message function also doesn't work properly for messages or phone calls
You can't add other messenger apps to the phone such as "hangouts" or Viber
The APP doesn't appear under the notification settings in your phone.
The alarms in the app settings don't work.
you cant turn the beeps off
The phone doesn't stay on functions for long apart from the stop watch.
If i knew this prior I would not have bought the watch you do get what you pay for, would have thought in this day and age for A$130 there would have been a few more function or better functionality.

out of 3 People Found This Review Helpful
1 Comment
October 20, 2019

Don't pay £70-100,eBay are turning them out for £10

Your Comment

review author image
1 Review

T1 Tact is a scam

May27, 2019

DO NOT BUY!! It is pure china scam watch.
The watch is cheap grade and nothing of what the web has published.
Do not waste your money.

T1 Watch Scam victim

out of 4 People Found This Review Helpful
Comment on this review
Your Comment
review author image
1 Review

TACT WATCH

March10, 2019

DONT BUY THIS TACT WATCH from NOVAD RUBBISH.

Its a shit chinese rubbish watch.
Nothing is what it says.
33 month battery lasted 3 days. Strap broke on second
week.
It doesnt connect to S9 phone.
There is no stainless steel on it.
Its a bullshit lie.
It takes 8 weeks to get delivered.
Its plastic with pretend buttons that dont function.
Dont touch it.

out of 8 People Found This Review Helpful
1 Comment
July 07, 2019

Its really a smart move to find some comments and review before buying things online!

Your Comment

review author image
1 Review

Scam - Beware

March2, 2019

This is a scam. The watch is faulty. It stops working after 2 weeks and then you cannot get support. Do not buy this watch.

out of 8 People Found This Review Helpful
View all 5 Comments
March 10, 2019

False Statement. You did not make a purchase from us. The problem is there's a ton of counterfeit vendors online and people are confusing their fake/replica watch with an authentic. You did not buy a watch from our website.

March 10, 2019

False reply. You never purhcased a watch from us.

You purchased a counterfeit watch from vendor of fakes.

The official T1 Tact Website has customer service on Facebook, Twitter, and instagram. We also have an email address for all on our client list : [email protected]

There's tons of sites and ebay/amazon vendors using our trademark without authorization. Contact their website hosts, contact [email protected] , contact amazon to let them know you were scammed.

It was not by us however. Do not confuse us with a fake /replica watch seller.

March 10, 2019

Apology. This comment came to our email box for some reason as a page that represents our brand. We are not affiliated with HyperTech by any means.

March 10, 2019

This is not the official brand website. Do not be fooled by ReviewoPedia or others. We have no affiliation to HyperTech

July 07, 2019

How do we know that the T1 Watch im planning to buy is authentic?

Your Comment

Leave a Review