If I could give zero stars, I would.
What we were sold 3 years ago:
1. Luxury travel
2. Concierge service with experienced agents
3. Savings even on airfare, especially international.
4. Member level attention that won't be found otherwise.
5. Great deals on condos, etc...
What we experienced with 2 international trips on luxury tours:
1. Seemingly no experience in luxury travel in spite of their "partners" listed on website.
2. Poor customer service. Many times our "agent" sent over incomplete information, incorrect airports (in and out of different airports), incorrect travel dates, and more. We had to follow-up and correct every detail. Absolutely horrible when you are spending over $20K for a tour. There were always missed details!!
BTW concierge level service apparently means that every time you call, you HAVE To speak to a "concierge" which should be called "triage". This teams asks for ALL your information all over again and refuses to connect you to the agent who just emailed you earlier in the day. This necessitates a call back and a game of phone tag begins. Its horrible!!
3. We have received some rebates which soften the blow a bit, but there are NO discounts on air period.
4. I have found NOTHING (outside of approx 10% rebates) that makes this a "member-level" experience. I have received more attention and service from community based agents with less follow-up required of me.
5. Condo deals are out there, but we were never told where they were on the property or any details about location. Useless to us.
We are OUT for sure as soon as currently booked trip is over. Only after 3 years will we have come close to recouping our "membership fee"--and we have taken some pricey trips. The only reason we had to renew this year is that we were told they would not help us with any travel issues on our trip (already fully paid for) if we did not renew membership.
All-around horrible experience. Do not fall for this.