5 ‘Brandless’ Reviews
I originally started ordering from Brandless a year and a half ago. Since then things have changed dramatically. Their prices have gone up for most products. They discontinued their BJ more membership meaning you have to purchase $48 worth of products in order to receive free shipping. They have discontinued many of the products that I grew to love. They hired a new person from a big name commercial store, which had a lot to do with the changes. They've added so many useless products to their website. It saddens me because I really believed in them and jumped on board last year with the becoming a BJ more member. I recommended them to everybody I know in which those people have since stopped ordering from them. I sent them a long message about my thoughts and the response was a typical non-caring response. I will not be ordering from them again.
* Exceptional Flouride free toothpaste and Flouride free mouthwash.(Reordered three of each.)
* Delivered right to front door.
* Customer Service was professional and satisfactory
* Canola Oil rancid, ruined dessert
* Dark Red Kidney Beans were off tasting, ruined chili
* Himalayan Salt Grinder unusable for table, and such large grind, even difficult without measuring for cooking
* Coconut Cookies were all broken except four, should be advertised as Cookie Crumbles
* Black Gel Pens leak and write gloppy, unusable.
* Night Cream, Body Lotion, Facial Moisturizer all felt hot on skin and burned. Unusable.
I received my first order with $1.00 shipping fee and received it in a timely manner. However, the Olive Oil & sea Salt Hummus Chips were bad. They had a foul odor and tasted rancid. I emailed the company with my complaint, so we'll see if I get a response. Everything else was fine.
I just signed on and joined as well. There are numerous items to be purchased, well organized, and their blog is fun to read and informative. I had no problem entering my credit card number and checking out. free shipping today too!
I have tried to order 3 knives for a total of $9.00 + $1.00 shipping. The site will not take my credit card or PayPal account. I have emailed them & tried to call their number which has been disconnected. What gives ? Are they a scam ?