Stefano Carboni, search for this name on google, the biggest internet scammer, owns multiple false forums and employs cheap Indian bloggers to give false positive reviews about his scam websites esources, wholesale deals, wholesaleforum, dropshipforum, etc
no respectable independent websites and forums will allow these scam websites to advertise or be members of the forums due to the massive frauds they commit
eSources has allowed me to see a list of suppliers which is relevant to my business, it has been a great value to me. It is the number one contact for anyone in ecommerce.
I have found eSources very easy to navigate and find the relevant suppliers quickly and easily. It is a good service on offer and I am glad I stumbled upon it.
Absolutely excellent stuff. I more or less found what I was looking for within 3 days of signing for the premium membership and am looking forward to getting lots more excellent deals...
Signed up for a year and after checking out the site realised it was a waste of money and asked for a refund straight away. Sent numerous emails with no response whatsoever, funny how they are able to reply to these posts though. terrible customer service and obviously only care about money. Would not recommend
Scammed me of all of my money. STAY AWAY.
1. They bill you as an individual, and have no company prices, so an employer cannot hand off use of the account to an employee to get listings even if the purchase was made on a company credit card and would not be used by the person paying for it. If you have to buy additional accounts (at full price) for others they have to buy it and you then reimburse them as they have no corporate purchase.
2, They send 2 pages backpatting themselves info with every email.
3. They hire people to operate their support who will not/cannot give you straight answers.
4. Make sure you have a way to reverse your payment to them if what you are doing varies from their 20 page (but sketchy) list of terms and you cannot live with it.
5. If you are in another nation (outside the UK) they still charge you VAT, and will not refund it because they say you paid as an individual even if you used a business name and credit card.
6. If you are a beginner you might not be affected by their scam, however if you are anything other than a small time operation you will soon butt heads with them.
7. We will be going to our bank tomorrow to reverse the payment made to these evasive and deceitful cheats 3 days ago. WE RAN INTO PROBLEMS WITH THEM WITHIN 24HRS. AVOID THEM IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS!
I joined about 20 days ago. They just take money and since then my company review is pending (they state that it should be reviewed during 5 business days. All products are pending (again should be reviewed during 24hours)
From my point of view esources id dead site, they just collecting money.
Esources are bullshitting you about payments above, recurring payments are possible on paypal where they are able to take money from your account until you cancel it yourself, esources just keep on taking until you realize, will then cancel your account, and not refund you for extra payments taking, avoid all the false advertising from them about esources, wholesale deals, wholesale forum, dropship forum.
they are praising themselves. I had only bad experience with them over the years, and heard the same from other buyers and suppliers as well. They give a tel no, but never answer, and never respond to messages.They are scammers, their sources are very good, but their customer service is bad, and they keep suspending customers and suppliers accounts and keep the payments going, which is a scam and fraud. If this is not scam, what is? I think that they should be reported to trading standards and OFT. they are shooting themselves in the leg by doing so.
I also heard from suppliers that they never got any business from registering with them, maybe because they got so many suppliers, that a lot of them cant be found.
eSources charged me twice even though I had cancelled my yearly membership.
I cannot afford to lose this money as i am going through divirce but they refuse to refund me. i now have to spend time going through my banking to do a charge back.
Do not trust them!!!!
I joined esources a month ago, and now they have suspended my account. I phoned them up and they laughed at me on the phone. I am not happy.
Esources have scammed me.