24 ‘Esources.co.uk’ Reviews
I have been able to secure several good contacts that have been able to provide new and profitable products to help accelerate my business. very pleasant experience.
In their response to Wendy Smith on August 10, 2012 Esources representative wrote: 'All subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.' I read the numerous pages comprising the terms and conditions of using www.esources.co.uk and there is not one word about their cancellation policy. I can gladly back up every single person who stated that they never received a refund, because it has just happened to me.
Labelling every negative review posted a fake is unbelievable! Esources must be the ONLY perfect company in the world. How proposterous!
Looking forward to their reply re. cancellation policy as per Distance Selling Regulations. Not a general answer, but specific to the question. Step by step: how to cancel subscription.
I posted this as a comment to the above mentioned post, but thought I'd post it independently, to make it more obvious and aid others in dealing with this website.
Best for me.
Having recieved the whole package, I can truly say that it is worth the money. It is hard to see how any one could fail to succeed if they follow your methods.
The site promises more than it delivers, many of the links are outdated now in than the companies have evolved onto other business models.. Some of the links were useful (very few though) but beware of shady business practices on their side.
The real problem is that they take money without notice and will not answer emails.
If someone from esources is reading this, a reply to my emails would be nice. Username andychad.
I found their services invaluable and the free site is great. Many good leads and serious potential partners located. Easy to search and find what is needed.
eSources - A must have!
I would recommend esources to anyone. A must have for any business. Caliber of the wholesalers and drop shippers is outstanding. Will be growing much quicker. Love the information and the courses.
esources scam website
Stefano Carboni, search for this name on google, the biggest internet scammer, owns multiple false forums and employs cheap Indian bloggers to give false positive reviews about his scam websites esources, wholesale deals, wholesaleforum, dropshipforum, etc
no respectable independent websites and forums will allow these scam websites to advertise or be members of the forums due to the massive frauds they commit
Great List of Suppliers
eSources has allowed me to see a list of suppliers which is relevant to my business, it has been a great value to me. It is the number one contact for anyone in ecommerce.
I have found eSources very easy to navigate and find the relevant suppliers quickly and easily. It is a good service on offer and I am glad I stumbled upon it.
Absolutely excellent stuff. I more or less found what I was looking for within 3 days of signing for the premium membership and am looking forward to getting lots more excellent deals...
bad customer service
Signed up for a year and after checking out the site realised it was a waste of money and asked for a refund straight away. Sent numerous emails with no response whatsoever, funny how they are able to reply to these posts though. terrible customer service and obviously only care about money. Would not recommend
Scammed me of all of my money. STAY AWAY.
1. They bill you as an individual, and have no company prices, so an employer cannot hand off use of the account to an employee to get listings even if the purchase was made on a company credit card and would not be used by the person paying for it. If you have to buy additional accounts (at full price) for others they have to buy it and you then reimburse them as they have no corporate purchase.
2, They send 2 pages backpatting themselves info with every email.
3. They hire people to operate their support who will not/cannot give you straight answers.
4. Make sure you have a way to reverse your payment to them if what you are doing varies from their 20 page (but sketchy) list of terms and you cannot live with it.
5. If you are in another nation (outside the UK) they still charge you VAT, and will not refund it because they say you paid as an individual even if you used a business name and credit card.
6. If you are a beginner you might not be affected by their scam, however if you are anything other than a small time operation you will soon butt heads with them.
7. We will be going to our bank tomorrow to reverse the payment made to these evasive and deceitful cheats 3 days ago. WE RAN INTO PROBLEMS WITH THEM WITHIN 24HRS. AVOID THEM IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS!
eSources 100% scammers
I joined about 20 days ago. They just take money and since then my company review is pending (they state that it should be reviewed during 5 business days. All products are pending (again should be reviewed during 24hours)
From my point of view esources id dead site, they just collecting money.