About Power 4 Patriots
The Power 4 Patriots system is a new guide from Frank Bates, who says that anyone, regardless of skill or knowledge, can use his system to create their own home electrical system and slash their current bill by 75%.
According to his website, Bates says that electricity monopolies and government agencies are “incompetent, lying crooks” who are keeping your heating bills “criminally high,” but that you have the ability to change that.
The Power 4 Patriots system claims to be 100% legal and will work even for people who don’t have a lot of money to spend or people who may not consider themselves “handy.”
The system concentrates on giving people the step by step guides they needed to create solar and wind energy producing systems right in their own background, so they can cut their energy bills drastically.
The package includes 6 videos which concentrate on creating your solar power system. They show you how to choose the right materials, to find the perfect place for your new solar panels, to avoid costly mistakes, to make a few simple but critical tweaks to yours panels to maximize power output, as well as 2 companion construction manuals.
There are also 4 videos that show you the best sources and parts for you wind turbine, how to find the perfect spot for your turbine, and how to draw maximum power from your turbine, as well as 2 companion construction manuals.
All 10 videos and 4 guides for the solar panel and wind turbine project construction, as well as the bonus guides for solar heater construction and maximizing solar heat throughout your home is $27.
If you have any experience with this system, then please leave your Power 4 Patriots system reviews below.
61 ‘Power 4 Patriots’ Reviews
Will someone who built the system please review it. I'm sick of people who never tried it call it a scam.
I would like to hear from someone who bought the system and built it. I'm tired of hearing supporters of the President call it a scam because the ad is critical of him. One idiot even brought up the race card. I'm sorry but a bad President is a bad President no matter what color he is. Enough about politics I just want to know if this system works.
Keith M - NJ
Always a Scam Ive heard this same guy in another scam I think it was stocks
90% of people work for a living you know what the other 10% do. They find out how to F@$& out of that living. That is what this guy does stay clear
Hooking onto the electric grid?
If you will check with your home electric company you will find that they don't let just anyone connect to their grid. You will have to buy some very expensive equipment to sync your system to their grid. That will cost you about 5 years of normal electric bills. plus a certified electrical contractor to install it all. Payback about 200 years.
i ordered it
I just ordered this program , don't know if it is worth it or not time will tell. but I am busy and don't have the time to review and research
all info to try and build, im not rich but willing to pay for there time and knowledge they have. I hope everything works if not I have wasted more money at the boats. if any one has any more knowledge about this I would like to here about it
It seems that this is more of a political forum than an assessment of a product. The research is probably worth the $30 bucks but do just a little research yourself and you`ll find that the cost of materials/tools vs. the savings on your bill is still not economically feasible yet. I had the bad experience of purchasing an $8,000 solar water system back in the early `80`s and although I`m sure design and efficiency have improved since then, it would`ve taken that piece of crap 20 yrs. to recoup my cost. Not much improvement since then.